Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back From Tipp

First off let me say, sorry for the lack of content on the blog lately. I have been really busy getting my final assigenments done for my higher diploma NMT course.

Some other stuff has been going on too, which I will write about on the blog soon.

Anyway just wanted to share some pictures from my time down in Tipperary with my grandparents, and extended family. I went down with my 'aul folks' on wednesday afternoon. The beauty of the area in Tipp from where my family are from is breath-taking. Its the prefect medicine from the aul cortisol levels.


Bringing in The Cows




Grandad and Daddy


Beautiful View From John's Lane





Me and Grandad outside John's





Pictures of The Farm:























Some Pictures of the viewpoints:

















Stay Strong,
RB

No comments:

Post a Comment