Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Review: Movement



Well I finally finished it!! I am a slow reader.

The book takes a while to kick into life. The first four chapters basically summarise three points, 1) Movement quailty before movement quanity, 2) We need a movement quailty standard, and 3) Just because pain is gone, this doesnt mean you are not dysfunctional.

Chapters 5-8 cover all you need to know about the FMS and SFMA.

Chapters 9-14 are where this book really comes to life. Before I actually started the book this is exactly what Patrick Ward told me and his was right. All the information regarding the corrective strategies from chapter 9-14 is golden!

I highly recommend that every coach, trainer, and thearpist read this book. It is a must have.

Stay Strong,

RB

No comments:

Post a Comment