Thursday, November 18, 2010

DB Complex Warm Up

">

Here is a dumbbell complex warm up that I used with some of my guys. I use this as a warm up, but it can also be used for conditioning as a finisher. When using it as a warm I will place mobility drills in bewteen the rest intervals of the complexes as fillers.

DB Comlex:
2 Arm DB Bent Over Row x5
2 Arm DB SLDL x5 (Each Leg)
2 Arm DB Curl & Press x5
2 Arm DB Reverse Lunge x5 (Each Leg)
1 Arm DB Snatch x5 (Each Arm)
DB Goblet Squat x5

Mobility 1 x1:
Wall Slides x10
Ankle Mobility x10
Leg Swings x10

Repeat Complex x1

Mobility 2 x1:
Push Ups x10 (not mobility, but I like to keep a push in the warm up)
Quadruped T-Spine Rotations x10
Spiderman Stretch x5

Repeat Complex x1

Mobility 3:
Alternating Lunge Martix x5 Each Leg

Done!

Stay Strong,
RB

2 comments:

  1. Robbie
    What is the purpose of this?
    Always good to have the context of why we do what we do with the videos.
    Cheers
    Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-wrote the blog to answer your question Horward.

    I use this as a warm up. I am a big fan of the Javorek Complexes.

    Also you can only do some many variations of dynamic warm ups in a small space before it gets boring.

    RB

    ReplyDelete